Will miss you, Cory

I wanted to post this for a long time, but I couldn't find my private time to sit down and think, and write what came out from me.

I guess everyone knows the new about Cory Monteith. 

I admire him, I like him, I knew him from Glee. It was really a sadden news for all of us especially his family, friends and Lea. Why would good person's life being taken away so easily? Can't they be given a chance? I can't imagine how Glee would be without him. 

Cory and Lea, I love this pair of couple. They're cute and sweet in and out of the drama. Both of them are the reason I watch Glee and of course the musics. I felt sad when the storyline goes for a break up between Rachel and Finn. But when I see there's hope that they could be together in the drama, the news took everything away.

:(


You can feel that their love is so beautiful even when looking at the pictures.


Rest in peace, Cory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment