Little dream came true

Before I start my main point of this post, here are some photos from the 30-hour famine camp. 

With my team mates. :)


When we spent our night together in Auditorium of our Uni. 


Took this after the countdown event at Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil.
We were happy to finally break-fast from the 30-hour hunger.
Yayyyyy!

Here comes the main point!
Last Saturday which was 20th July 2013, I went to their concert. Who? 
S.H.E

With my mum and sis and a friend of her, Pearl. We went there by driving and it was like almost lose the way. We drove a big round actually, from our place to the Stadium. Hey, it's the same stadium as the one I went for 30-hour Famine Countdown.


Although we've been seeing everything from far, but it's all worth it. I've start to adore them since I was in primary. And that time, I love to sing their songs with my friends who love them too at the back of the classroom. 

If you do not know them, you may find out more from the internet because it's worth doing a research on them. I would love to, if I have an assignment with a topic like this. For your information, they moved into a hostel, just 3 of them when they just started to form this group as S.H.E (Selina, Hebe & Ella). They are close to each other, and the true friendship of them lasted for so long, even until now that 2 of them is already married and I've even turned 20. 

They've been through so many ups and downs together. One of it was the incident happened on Selina few years ago. They take care of each other, give her support and of course make her dreams come true again. I really admire their friendship.

Just hope that I will have a friendship like them in the future. Not that I have no friend currently, it's because I haven't found a really really close one.



Hebe 


Ella


Selina
(sorry for the blurry)

They sang so well, they act and dance so well. All in all, they're just being themselves. I love them because of who they are. Just love them! Of course I had an enjoyable night with them, the fans in the stadium and my family. 

Finally, I met them in person for the first time (3 of them together) and I had achieved a little dream of mine since a long time ago. :) I'm a happy girl!

---

To mention about something sad, the meow lost his way home on Saturday morning. He did not come back since then. Just pray that he's being healthy, safe and playful as always. Miss him...


So, that's it, last weekend. Still being sad but there's more event coming up soon. Real soon! I wanna enjoy life and participate in more activities around me. :D Please wait for more updates during the weekend! Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment