Movie day - Despicable Me 2

As usual, weekends are to spend with family and those love ones. Last night, mummy had her high-school friends gathering at Station One just nearby our place. I sent her there and went back home again, and waited for my dinner. :) Wan tan mee. You will never understand the bliss of having a packet of wan tan mee as dinner unless you're a Malaccan.

Back in the late afternoon, my sister asked whether we wanna catch up a movie in the cinema tonight. She mentioned World War Z but my eldest sister has already watched it and I mentioned that I have promised my baby to watch with him. Then next she said, Despicable Me 2. Of course, many people wanted to watch it so much included me, but mummy and eldest sis didn't watch the first part. Before it's too late to buy the movie ticket, I told them to watch it immediately because I have it in the hard drive.

So, this was our plan for the night! MOVIE. :)

Despicable Me 2

I've always wanted to watch it since last year, after I watch its trailer which is the Banana-Potato song sang by the minions. Awwww, they're so cute!! I wish to have them because they make me laugh without any fail attempt. 

Oh ya, did I mentioned to you, I've watched Despicable Me for three times before I went for the movie.

This movie also related to the fatherly love between Gru and the 3 little girls. So watching this with family is always the best and be most suitable one.

Agnes
{really looks a lot like my friend, Kristal when she tie her hair up}

I strongly recommend you to watch this with family and laugh all out with them because you will laugh at what the minions do and say.They're hilarious!


So I would stop now for the day, tomorrow will be the start of the week, Monday and also a good start for everything! All the best everyone. Good night.

♥


No comments:

Post a Comment