Hi people! I'm just going to cut this short because what I wrote just now has all gone. Now I'm writing this again so this post will be the second one, due to technical error.
I just realised many of my previous posts are about sad and negative stuff. From now on, I'm going to improve and share more on happy and joyous stuff. So, stay tune!
Before that, I know this is still a little sadden, but I'm still gonna mention it, my holiday has ended last week, and I've started the new semester, once again. I know, last semester was miserable and was a mess. Without sadden it more, I just wanna say, a new sem is still good when you think of meeting your friends and new people around you, new lecturers, and also learning new things. Think positively.
I've promised to write about my trip to Kuching, Sarawak during the holiday. So yea, I will fulfil my promise now to the readers, but it's not in detail. If you wanna view the pictures of the whole trip, you can view it through my Facebook profile. I've posted all the photos separately, day by day, because it's easier.
If I haven't mention to you before, we bought the flight ticket about a year ago. Basically we had been longing for the trip for a long time! Although this is not the first trip going with friends, but this is the first time taking plane with friends, flying to a further place. Everything is so new and different from going with family.
Gabriel and his girlfriend, Elaine were the tour guide actually, they brought us around the Kuching, here and there we sit on the car for road trip for 8 days. We ate many kind of food, from Chinese food to Malay food.
We went for different kind of experience. For example, wearing slippers for jungle trekking. -.- Really can't imagine. This is the reason why we got our slipper spoilt. However, we still learn a lot of things like, you definitely need insect repellent if you're going to a jungle or even like us, BBQ at the seaside (not on the beach) during night time because there'll be sand flies everywhere! Please be careful of those insects because they made us feel the itchiness of the whole trip!
In a nutshell, bring enough and necessary stuff after knowing where and what activities you are going to do for the whole trip! This is a must. Still, thanks a lot to Gabriel and Elaine for everything you all did for us. Really appreciate! :)
So I'll stop here for this post, and share with you guys another happy moment later. Ciao.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment