Let things go


Hi Peeps! I'm back. I did not abandon this page at all, i did always come up here and take a look but just got no idea what to write.

Now that I have something in my mind, so since I'm passing by here, why not leaving a note.

Sometimes, people surrounding us is very important in our lives - be it colleagues or friends to the closest family. The way they do things, the culture and lifestyle will change a whole lot of us because we spend most of our time together.

One thing that happened recently was when someone told me that a mother opens her child's letter posted to the hometown address. I think most of us will disagree with this action as that belongs to her child's privacy, unless she have gotten consent from her child. This is basically their culture at home, but obviously this has to be changed. You can't say that because it is the culture then you're not accepting the right way, and think that your culture shouldn't be changed.

I truly believe something not right has to be corrected, even though you are elderly or more senior than me.

Another things that is happening recently around me is that we shouldn't take things too personally and to trust people that you should.

There's someone, X, feeling very stressful recently as X is going through some life changing things, but taking it too personally, and making X even more stressful but X doesn't want to listen to what we said as a friend.

Once the problem is not solved, X will continue to feel stressful. I could hear X sighing during working hour everyday. Day by day, X continues to spread negative aura and starts to feel down.

As a friend, I have said everything that I can but since X doesn't want to listen, I can't do anything.
I hope everything could be solved soon so that X will not need to worry anymore.

Anyway, just want to say that X or myself shouldn't take things too personally because will affect our own moods and productivity and motivation in work.

We have to learn to let go.

Have a good night all.

Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment