Everything started with this 0.4cm cells.
It was such a miracle going through this whole thing called pregnancy and creating new life to this world. Now let me record down those memorable moments during this journey.
After being proposed by Jeff, he somehow started to feel some changes in me (my period was only 1 week late). I could still remember it was on Christmas day when we ordered crab for dinner and went out to pick up. After coming back home he took out the test kit and ask me to try it. When we found out that it's positive result, both of us stunned and eventually i did not have appetite for my crab (coz it's also first trimester).
I quickly took a picture and send to my sister and she was like OMG! But i did not tell my other family members until we confirm by ultrasound - which was the photo above. My mom was so shocked too when we told her about it!
To be honest, i was so anxious as usual and quite hard to accept that i'm pregnant.
From the start, went to Klinik Kesihatan nearby for the first time and unable to accept the crowds and long waiting time (it's so tiring for a pregger), in addition to the covid-19 situation that time. After that I told Jeff that it's a no no for me to go to KK every month like this and risking myself. The covid-19 test booth is just next to where the preggers and moms waited.
So, quickly I googled and googled to find a good gynae around PJ. In the end, I found Dr Bheena from Columbia Asia. She's such a patient doctor. But since I have not much issue with this pregnancy and my sister always sharing to me as an experienced mom, I always did not have much questions for her, which sounds like a waste of consultation fee hahaha
Work wise - since I first found out that I'm pregnant, I quickly informed my manager (coz stock count coming!) and get my boss' permission to work from home. To my surprise, they are all so understanding and let me work from home during my first trimester (since partially was due to MCO as well).
How do i feel during my first trimester? As most of the moms will basically need do endure the change of hormones and feeling nausea and fatigue during these times, the same goes to myself. Although i did feel like vomiting most of the time but the truth is i've only vomited once as i've taken too many supplements at once. Especially Zinkolfer given by KK.
And during the 2nd month i have encountered abdominal pain for like one whole day after urination. According to doctor this is due to UTI which is common in preggers. So i started to order some Rosytime from my friends as it contains Cranberry which is good for UTI (not an ad). It can also build up my immune system so that i can fight against any viruses around me especially when i'm starting to feel sorethroat and all. But it's a little too sweet for preggers. Anyway, I have then recovered from UTI after consuming that and also drink plenty of water.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I typed the above and saved in my draft on 25th January 2022 which was more than a year ago =.=''
Do you think i need to continue? Not sure how to continue.
Update on this new life: His name is Eason and he's now a toddler, turning 2 in 3 months.
Please share some parenting knowledge if you have - for bring up a toddler. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment