[photo from google]
After so many months, who would've known this will happen again. I'm still not sure about how do I feel now. But all I know is I'm missing you everyday, every time. I guess, everything is just missing the past and the moments. I'm only missing something which is related to you, but not that I still have feelings for you. I hope this is true.
But can you be more polite when you talk to me? Can you treat me like an important friend rather than just normal friend whom you can say Hi when you want and Bye when you don't.
I really wonder what does 'friend' meant to you. Is it just someone to yam cha with you, to past time, or someone whom you will treat truthfully.
Sometimes when you tell me about your 'friend' but I can't see any real friendship.
It's ok. Let's just continue to be us. Thank you for always giving me your precious time.
Love life


No comments:
Post a Comment