Still alive


Hi all! It's been another 3 months since I was here.

How are you? I'm good, at least still alive. 

Been busying with work these few months, since March. As an auditor, went out to different client's office every week since March. I don't know how I survived this but I'm glad that I did. Maybe partly was because there was a few weeks when my mom is here in PJ, so I did not need worry about things other than work like my laundry and meals etc.

Missing her so much after she went back. :(

But but, I still survived this one month (May) without her here. I'm still able to hand in files on time, work all the way, have enough sleep, have time for facial to relax myself, make time to do sports - at least sweating a bit, even have time to went out and meet friends, eat healthily (I won't compromise on food - simple but healthy), definitely no fast food and etc etc. Haha.

Self motivating. Lol. Look at how good I can cope. Which I didn't know I can.

Beside those daily routine thingy or monthly, I'm dragging my time to plan my big trip coming up. Hmm anxious? Worried? I don't know. Maybe I just need a day or two, sit down and plan it. If ask me to roughly look at it, the mood isn't here yet.

There's so many things happened that I did not pen down. For example my Jeju trip which happened months ago. Haha and also, I'm now the committee of our sports club this year, so we'll need to also plan events for our company like anniversary celebration, bosses' birthdays, CNY and Hari Raya, Christmas celebration and etc. Oh ya, so I can now cope with another thing for being a committee for the club other than working. *claps*

To date, we have planned for anniversary celebration, buka puasa event, bowling session, movie days. And upcoming event will be our company trip which is basically like team building thingy. But now, the president of our club is leaving the company soon so I'm not sure whether she is going to join us for this event. :'(

I have also started to join the weekly badminton session with the colleagues since one month ago. Why? This is because I find swimming isn't enough for me. Because I don't feel I'm sweating. Haha. And also I still feel dizzy sometimes, so I need to train myself a bit, out of water. 

I could still remember, I wanted to join them when I first join this company, but someone did not allow me to go. Thus, after a year plus, I finally get to join them. It's fun though - although I'm not a pro player, but it's fun seeing them playing, and most importantly, to sweat.

It's a Sunday today, so I decided to give myself a bit of time writing down all these things that happen recently. What else?

My seniors who taught me a lot left. Three of them have left and another two leaving soon. It's sad seeing them leave, but still wish them all the best in their future because for all the knowledge and skills they have they should go out and use it, not here.

Many many colleagues are also leaving, they come and go, come and go. He just left too. I'm not sure whether it's something good for me, but I think I'll be better like this? 

Anyway... 
Let's stay strong, be alive, stay calm and be happy in everything you choose and do.

Can't wait for autumn.

Love life 

No comments:

Post a Comment