It's March already.
No it's not a month for celebration. I was quite free the past few days until today when all the jobs came in all at once. I have all the comments in the world on their job planning and allocation. Although partly it's caused by client's timing when sending in the accounts, but the other reason was them being weird.
My senior has this thinking in mind, that, we can't repeat the same file we did last year. It's good that we don't coz we can give others a chance to try out. But when it comes to time like this, when you are short of staff and lack of time, why do you still want to insist on your rule? It's not violating any law by repeating staff.
So to conclude, it's only 1st of March, but all I can see from our staff allocation table has already full for the whole month. Of course include the week i'm not around. I can't say so much because compared to others my jobs are considered "not that pack" but only lack of consideration on after-field-work process (ie. we need time to finalise and clear our files).
Okay enough of ranting. Time to look forward for the trip because I totally need to stop myself from being worry and anxious about future. Why worry when it has not happened. And why dwell in the past when it has already happened. Letting go is so so important in life!
I hope i'll enjoy the trip~
Love life

No comments:
Post a Comment