Red Tour

Oh i almost forget about this

I went to Taylor Swift's Red Tour at Bukit Jalil indoor stadium the day after exam!

Taddaaaa!
I bought this ticket the first day they open up for sale 

This time, the expenses are all mine.My 21st present for myself, yes my own. As you know I went there on my own. It's really nothing wrong to go to a concert on your own because all you need is the excitement and your voice. You can do whatever you want, scream or yell or sing because everyone there is just the same as you!

I went there by LRT and while walking to the stadium, there were many booth selling RED colour stuffs. Haha, btw i was wearing red that day! Not only me, most of the people there dressed up like it was Christmas or Chinese New Year. Advertisements with her faces are everywhere. 


After I sat that, people around me are like pointing behind and say 'Hey that's Jinnyboy'. Then i look around and oh, here's another idol Haha. everyone is screaming his name before the concert starts. He's another star of the day other than Taylor. Well, I just took this photo coz he was sitting a row just behind me. Didn't get to take a selfie with him though. Lol

He was taking a video

This was the starting of the concert with the song - State of Grace.

Just too bad i didn't bring my camera!!!! Angry of myself because my phone sucks when the spot light is shining on her, she's all white.

So I could only take what's on the screen...

See the crowd!



And here, while she's playing piano. OMG, she's beautiful, gorgeous, talented....

LOVE HER!

Overall of course it was fun and nice concert. 

And i get to meet my long lost friends. One is my class rep from standard one to three. I'm so glad that he still remember me and we are still keeping contact. I remember, maybe that's just fate, we met at LCCT while flying to somewhere I think is Bali or Bangkok I've forgotten. When I went Langkawi last year, he was there too, but we didn't meet each other. And when I was buying the concert ticket, I met him as well. I didn't know we can still meet at the concert coincidentally among all the thousands of people. Lol. 

Besides, another long lost friend was from the group of CAT. He left the course because he thinks he couldn't cope with it. Thus, such a long time since we met. 

That was a good day~~~ 

The day after concert which was 12 June 2014, CH, Gabrirel and Elaine, of course with me, went to Melaka for one day trip. Since Elaine came so far from Kuching, I'm really willing to bring them around. :)

I won't mention much about the trip because it's really short and it's all in my memory. So till then. Will update real soon. Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment