LASS volunteer work

Dear readers, it had always been a while. Always a big gap between each post. I've just finished my final exam yesterday and I'm enjoying my 2 weeks plus holiday now. I wish and I hope it will be a fun and memorable one and of course, I have to cure my own stomach problem before anything else. So I promise myself I have to eat good and treat my stomach better.

My stomach usually gives me problem when I'm feeling stressful. No one lives without stress. But for me, maybe I'm just too bad on managing stresses. Will learn in ASAP before another semester starts.

**

On the 10th of May, I joined SSV to Kuala Selangor for a volunteer work which is to help LASS (Lost Animal Souls Shelter) a shelter for the abandoned dogs, to paint their building. All they need is some help, even if it's a little.

The place is really full of dogs. They have to take care of the dogs everyday which is more than 100 of them. These dogs need a good and proper home. So please people, don't buy, adopt.


This is not all of us. We got 10 person, the other one is Mei Mei, our leader who brought us there. We drove 2 cars. One is mine and another one is Justin's. It's really a tough journey for all of us. Haha.


We only knew that this place was found by the YMCA people after we reached and we are actually doing this work with them. So glad to meet good-hearted people there who is willing to do volunteer work.

This was the last volunteer work before my final exam. Will join more after this! :) 

Till then, I'll talk about other stuff other time. Glad that I'm back here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment