So after PT2, today we had law class in the morning. After that, around 3pm we went for badminton at Taman Megah court with a new member - Mr Ang, our tax lecturer.
Okay, talk about my first impression on him. When I first saw him, the first thought was why this guy look so girlish? And second, is he a Malay? Haha! But his surname is Ang, impossible la.
After badminton, we went for dinner at Fatty Crab, nearby only. Finally I get to eat it. :) But this time I didn't snap even a photo. Regret.
So we really enjoyed the food and chit chatting while eat the crabs. We ate fried chicken wings too. I think I need a long time to be recovered from my sickness. It's really heaty for today's dinner. My throat just couldn't get better.
Gah! Tomorrow got class. But I'm missing Ms Voon Sia already. Okay, just can't wait for tomorrow's class, and social gathering, which is pyjamas themed. Haha!
Now we have to have positive thinking in everything we do. Like what Ang said, live as if tomorrow is your last. Okay, seriously, I can't really think about that the whole time but I'll do my best everyday. I hope I can.
Good night. Good night baby. Good night world.

No comments:
Post a Comment