I don't know how should I feel for my results. It's all failed and the highest mark among the 3 papers is also FAIL. I'm just not gonna fail in my life. This is so not a good start, and I have to really work hard for it. Always when I mentioned I have to work hard, for myself, I just don't have the will to do it.
Why do I waste time like this every day and night. Why do I need to be so lazy in life, can't I just follow what people do in ACCA - no life.
I participated in many activities organised by SAC this semester like the charity walkathon and social gathering. Last year there was a prom night. But I've missed the chance to participate in the camp. Even the graduation ceremony of CAT, CFAB, ACCA and ICAEW students will also be organised by the SAC.
By chance, I knew more people at the social gathering this year. Their theme was the pyjamas night. So all of us have to wear pyjamas there, or just dress yourself like as if you're going to bed.
After a week, the committee member went in our class and promote for the club as there going to hold a recruitment of new member for 2013. I have the feeling that I have to try this out, like seriously. To make myself live with no regrets, I have to try. I asked my friend to move me on, but halfway she pulled herself out of it, and told me that I will have to go alone. 2 of them took the form together with me but none of them wanted to even fill in the form. So how now?
There are many advantages but what about my studies? How do I arrange my time in the future if I become a member, if even now I'm lacking of time in my studies? Maybe I just need to think a bit longer. But I just worried that I will be regret in the future.
Make me no regret.
I'm living in dilemma now. It sux.
Without me realising, it's already 12+ now. Another day has come without me knowing it and time just pass like this. Why do I need to waste my time again? Someone, push me!

No comments:
Post a Comment