Simple

I told myself before, I won't regret for this relationship. All I have to do is just have to try very hard to overcome every problem.

My solutions are always wrong though. Since the starting, I tried my best to endure your emotion which was very easy to get angry. I used the wrong way to bear it. I kept changing my way but still, I still hate the way you raise your voice at me even though it's a small thing. Wow, you raise your voice to your parents too, not only me. Raising voice for no reason. Since then, I started to talk less, but talk less didn't change anything. Talk less means seldom talk, but when I open my mouth and give some opinion, you must and had to say I'm wrong. Just an opinion, what's with the right or wrong. And so you started to raise your voice again. Then I kept quiet, then you got more angry as I don't want to answer your every single question.

I treated you badly? How? I treated you badly so there's a scar deep in my heart?

I tried to solve our problem, but you love to say 'don't know', 'I don't know how', 'I don't know what you want'... All those words made me no mood to continue our conversation. It's like, no responsibility to that problem solving session. Not helping at all. So I stopped to talk and you start to get angry again.

I believe that our relationship can make a real big change towards us. I want it to be normal and just simple relationship. Why is it so hard? I don't understand. I want to solve it face to face but you can't raise your voice. I'm tired of that tone. That tone of angriness should be used when you talk to your bro's outside, not girlfriend. I want a normal conversation between us when solving problem, not argue.

SIMPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment