Road trip to Bukit Gambang Resort City

Just realised September was my last post before I went missing for 3 months which is now end of year 2015 already. I know I always say this but time really going faster than before. And when you realised it, seem like you've wasted so much time.

I'm here to update those that I missed and did not appear in my Dayre. I'm more hardworking to update there coz it's easy just to type short post using phone.

I mentioned that on September I adopted this cat after my exam - named Ginger. He is still a kid now but is aged more than 6 months. Although we don't really know how old is he, but we gave him a birth date which is the date we adopt him, minus 4 months. Haha just because when we adopted him, the cat manager told us he is around 3 to 4 months old.

14 September 
Went on a road trip with my love to Bukit Gambang Resort City which is at Pahang. Although the journey is kinda long but we enjoyed the trip so much. I could still remember that time every where in Malaysia is filled with haze. Even at the place we're going. But the trip is planned, so no point cancelling it right. I was also having flu at that time.


We embarked our journey like before 7am to avoid the jam when everyone is out at the highway going for work. Reached there around 10.30am which is quite early. But we were hungry so we stopped by at a shop near its town for Lembing mee and tofu which is quite famous (but we didn't go to Lembing coz it's quite a distance from town).


After breakfast we search for place to go before head to Gambang as we can only check in 12pm and the Safari opens in the afternoon. We headed to Teluk Chempedak for a walk and you know lah, I love beach so much, for the scenery and wind.


Then it's time to check in to our hotel. But the Safari is not open yet by the time, so we took a nap before another long journey to go at the Safari. 


There was one thing we didn't expect at all about the Safari, which made us so tired at the end of the day. We started the walking in safari without having lunch at around 1.30pm. All we want is to have lunch, then to continue looking at different animals. We had two coupons for our lunch set so we went to redeem. Redeeming it need to walk until quite deep of the safari to reach the restaurant. 


No matter what, we made a choice which spent most of our energy, which was kinda regretting. We walked all the way in to the safari and then walked out again. The safari is really very big, I'm not kidding okay. Some suggestion from me if you are going there, which is to take the tram first then slowly walk all the out from the deepest part of its safari. Our mistake was walking at first, then we need to walk to take the tram at the last part of safari, after that, we still need to walk all the way out. Biggest mistake ever.

Here, let me share some photos with you. I can't share all because it's too many of them, too many animals inside the Safari, and it's quite worth it to enter this place. Unlike some of the zoo/safari which doesn't have many animals but still charging the same price. However, my personal opinion is to not visit these kind of places which some of the animals are being trained to do shows. Feeling they're so trapped inside the cage ie the birds.

So here are the photos.

This is how big it is. But this is only one part of the safari. 
Mostly here is the bears, monkeys, birds and snakes.


This is inside the tram with only 2 of us and a guide.


The king and queen of the jungle.


Love this animal but forgotten what's the name. lol they're the most fierce one here. you know la, the lion king. Haha


My big cat. haha just sitting right in front of us chilling


Taada this bear bear so cute coz he stands up when we were looking at him.


I feel the animals I saw are so kesian coz they're like no where to go, so boring everyday go the tram and people pass by to see them. Maybe they're just feeling so boring lah doing the same thing everyday. Ugghh, can't imagine. Anyway, that was a tiring trip to the safari. Haha and this was the while lion which I don't know why is separated from the others.


After all the walking, we went out searching for dinner. And luckily I did some homework before going there, nearby the resort there's a seafood restaurant. 



Couldn't order too much coz just the two of us there. And also, I'm a small eater. Haha So we only ordered these 2 dishes which were not bad at all.

The next day we went for the hotel buffet breakfast, and went for a walk around the hotel to look at their facilities coz we didn't get to use the swimming pool especially coz of the haze. We then headed back to  PJ after check out and our lunch. 

So this was the trip to bukit gambang. Nothing much to be mentioned but it's a memorable one. Will share another post with you all soon. I hope. Haha

Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment