KL Bird Park

Hi all! Just a short update here. I know all my posts were almost expired. I always post about something which happened like one or two weeks or months ago. Haha, bear with my laziness.

Before that, I would like to wish all my Mulim friends, Selamat Hari Raya! May all of you enjoy your holidays!

Last Thursday before I came back to Melaka, I went to KL Bird Park with CH. I was the one very excited about all these animals stuffs, and he will always be the one affected by me. Haha.

So we went there around 10am after our breakfast. Bought our ticket for RM27 per pax for MYcard holder (adult). Just a normal tour around the park, with all kind of birds walking around you. They were too cute!!! There were many performance, like feeding show. But at last, we only managed to watch the Bird Show which was on time.

Sitting together with the bird

Owls

Selfie with the bird

Yam cha and chatting with the bird

Feeding milk (they're so cute)

While I was feeding sunflower seeds. (Their legs grabbed like needle poking! Ouch!)

During the show.

We actually didn't know that Bird Park can be so near to our place. Just a 10minute +- drive depend on the traffic condition.

So that's a short outing for us before I came back to Melaka.

After being in Melaka more than a week, all I can say is, almost going out everyday, and not like previous few weeks. Just because HC is back, we went out on last Friday, Saturday and Sunday consecutively. After that, we even went out on Tuesday night, then another Friday gathering, and now, Saturday. (Almost going to break the record because we seldom hang out so often)

Besides that, Xiao Wo has a new member - Teng Lin. Just to announce. Hope there will be another girl member to come in and we'll stay fair for the two genders.

To update you also about my usual life (means if it's not that important for me to update here), I'll update on the my Dayre & Snapchat. Haha. 

Ok so, bye bye.

Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment