The important things which happened for the past weeks after the volunteer of Parents for a Day:
1. 6th September
I attended the first revision workshop of P3 at Sunway, the lecturer is Mr Jack. Really love the way he explain and passing the knowledge to us. He's the kind of lecturer who keeps on motivate his students. Always come out from his class with full of positive thoughts.
2. 11th September
I got 4 premier movie tickets of The Purge: Anarchy at TGV One Utama. I was finding another 2 person to attend the movie together but at last, only two of us went. The movie is being classified as horror movie which I don't think it is. It's just like action movie for me, other than the killing part. This movie basically reflects the way the government do things, to make the wealthy wealthier. Basically don't agree with this movie but in the sense of action part, it's really not bad.
Prepare for my sister's actual wedding day. It's on the 13th. On the day before, I went to collect my sister's flowers at the bridal shop. Before that, I even received the very first rose in my life from my boyfriend. Just a simple gift without any reason. :) Thank you. We've also prepared some cookies for door give during the wedding dinner.
My rose together with the bride's flower :)
During the actual day, everyone was so busy with their own role. But in order not to let it become a mess, everything was planned and went accordingly, except for, it really made all of us rush to do it and somehow became really tired. Everyone of us.
Wedding dinner decorations:
My partner and I - ootn.
(Confident level increased. I look like a model.)
:D
4. 21st September
I joined SSV to volunteer at the SPCA World Animal Day at Desa Park City. The event was on Sunday evening, because that is the peak time where everyone living in the community, or out, will be having a walk with their pets in the park. I really love that place because you could hardly find this kind of place in Malaysia.
Of course, I met new friends and learned new things during the event. Overall, It was really a fun day.










No comments:
Post a Comment