Random Outing

21st August 2014

A random outing with hometown old friends, 2 since primary and 1 since secondary. No matter how long we've been friends, we are still friends. :) Glad to have this 'exciting' outing. You will know why if you continue read it.

So at first, Pook and TS picked me up from my house. After me, we went to HELP residence to pick Lin up. Then they decide to search for food at Midvalley which is near to Lin's place. They decided to eat at Absolute Thai. Thai food is usually my last and very last choice. Means I do not usually eat Thai food like only once in a decade. Haha.

Since everyone is okay with it, so do i. I've prepared by then coz I know there would definitely be many spicy dishes.

Nice environment

They really ordered spicy food - Tom Yam soup and Green Curry. Only a vege is not spicy. Look at the pictures below and you'll feel the spiciness. :/




Overall the food is really very nice and tasty. I really love how it taste but not how it makes me feel. After the dinner, I was like having a volcano in my stomach which it was going to burst any time. Then they decided to walk around to digest our dinner before head for dessert.

Our dessert was at Nana's Green Tea. The ice-cream really taste normal for me coz we ordered 3 cups and felt jelak after that. Hahaha.



I won't blame them for eating hot and spicy food then went for cold stuff after that, coz my stomach can actually handled it. :D

Last but not least, our group photo of the night!


Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment