My February


So today is the last day of February, the 29th. Leap year. And there it goes my precious month. 

There are many friends that is having their birthdays on the month of Feb especially, because most of them are close ones.3 out of 9 members in Xiaowo have their birthdays on Feb, that's me, HC and PW. And the days are close. Happy Belated Birthday to us.

Other than birthdays, Chinese New Year will usually falls on January or Feb, I'm not quite sure about March but I think yes but seldom. So every starting of a year I'll check on the calendar and wish my birthday falls on CNY coz I'll get more red packets/higher value. (That's just the thinking of that childish me inside)

Somehow this year it doesn't fall on my birthday but after. As usual, all we need to prepare for new year (for my family) is spring cleaning, things to use for prayers of my dad and buy mandarin oranges, and other food. This time, we didn't buy as much food compared to previous year coz we were back on our routine trip on CNY.

This is the first time we travel (some more it's on CNY) (and only 4 of us) after my sister gets married. We always thought her mil wouldn't allow coz it's CNY ma. But this time we started our journey on the 3rd day of CNY so everything is good. 

The trip was 5 days 4 nights, and we enjoyed it so much in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. I'll write another post for this trip after my exam but I'll just simplify it here. We followed a tour group there and we have 20 pax in total, a tour leader, a tour guide and a bus driver. 23 of us stayed together the whole trip in a bus provided. It was a fun 5 days and it ended so quickly before everyone starts to get closer. Haha always like this one.

Anyway, I'm the youngest in the whole group. The others are almost all the veterans. Lol but they're all still active and able to go everywhere plus eat a lot also. Don't look down on them okay. Sometimes looking at them being so positive and keep laughing makes me wonder why can't we stay that way too. (here the positivity comes in)

Enough of the trip. Came back and it's still CNY. Overall visited my babysitter who took care of me for more than a decade, from my baby time till my schooling time. I went to her house after school following my friend's car coz it's easier for my parents that were working at that time. All the stories lah. 

Not only paying her a visit on CNY, this is just to show appreciation but usual time if I'm free I also got visit her one. I know she treats me like her own daughter and I appreciate it. She even put the photo of mine when I was 4 or 5, 6? yo at her living room. She told me people that went to her house asked her who is that kid. Lol

Besides, visited friends house in KL. That was just like a gathering for us. Met up since afternoon and had our dinner at somewhere I don't know where to have steamboat. It's nice and cheap. I know after this meet up, our next time like this will be next year? Although everyone is working in the same area or some are still studying, but we seldom get to meet up coz the distance and traffic, even the workloads. So, wish all of us graduate soon and find a good job with good boss.

After all the celebrations and it's the start of war. Preparing for my finals, my one and only last paper which took me a year plus until now. My exam will be on march and it's already the 5th time. Being transparent to you, I'm almost giving up but not yet. I will continue with this until I cannot tahan. haha

I won't simply give up though coz it's already my last paper. People will scold me if I stop here. Stupid right. That's why I'm good with it and is working hard to pass it. Thank God and thank myself I have a positive mind. I wish myself all the best for all I'm going to do. 

That's all for my February until today. 29th Feb 2016 marks the end of my month and overall it treats me well. Till then. Goodbye.

Love life


No comments:

Post a Comment