Meet my lengzai boss. :)
(Photo from his weibo)
Hi, this is another random post. To announce, I'm home again!
Happy Labour Day to those who are working. I feel you, yeah. So hope you enjoy your holiday.
I had my mock exam last week. But there's nothing much to be mentioned. Haha. Just telling you.
Last Saturday, I went to my friends' graduation. I'm happy for them, who graduated. But deep down in my heart, I feel sad seeing my friends leaving one by one and headed to the other stage of life. Such an old way to talk about graduation but it's true. The other reason I felt sad was because on the graduation day, those wearing the robe were mostly my juniors. Cry.
That's why from the start I say ACCA is about timing. You failed, you slow. You slow and you become older. But no matter what, I'll work hard this time! Hope the next graduation will be mine.
Besides, I had revision classes on the last four days of April. It was Mr Goh's class. The moment he said his last words during the last class, "All the best. So we'll end our class now." Then the whole class clapped. OMG! I almost cried. Mr Goh I miss you already~ I will work hard. Thank you.
Currently I'm having one month break officially, not sem break but study break. TWO LAST PAPERS WITHIN ONE MONTH. Exactly one month to my final exam! I'm going to work very very very hard for this. Really. I swear!
Anyone, motivate me everyday. Thanks. Haha.
Wish myself all the best!
And if you can contribute a little, please help. If not, please pray for Nepal. Really wish that I could help there.
But besides, I hope you who reading this can also put effort to safe our environment & animals. Especially recycling. Start to do it yourself, then the people around you. Thank you a lot.
Love life


No comments:
Post a Comment