22


I can officially sing this song now - "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!" However, it's just a number.

Thinking back all the years I've lived, what have I achieved? Not much actually. But I'm proud of myself, still continue living even though many big bad things happened, still loving the people around me, still able to live, still able to motivate myself. Yes, this is how I used to live all these while when no one's around to support.

You may think that, yea, I have a loving mum and sisters and a boyfriend why would I be alone? Sometimes they will not be by your side when you really need them. They have their own lives too. So I've used to be alone since secondary school. Usually, my mum let me decide on my own too. I remember the tuition classes I went, they were all my decision. I can actually don't attend any one of them but I chose to attend. Besides, the time in Form 4 I decided to take up accounting paper and gave up on Biology. That's all my own decision. :D

Okay, sorry just kinda proud. Although it's all my decision, their support is important too. It makes me who I am and what I do today.

I've also made many decisions at home for my mum, sometimes. Somehow this is because I've inherited my mum's gene of planning. :) I'm quite good in planning stuffs, but haven't try any big stuffs yet.

Okay back to the topic. These 22 years was great, living like a normal person on Earth, wants to be good and wants the World to be in peace. I do not have other wishes, and I haven't make wishes on my birthday. So I'll do it now. Just hope that everyone in this Universe is healthy and happy. Wish myself a very belated birthday too!

Thanks to my love for the present, I don't asked for expensive stuff like that actually but well... Thanks. Actually thought of buying one for myself using my own money. Really thanks a lot. And thanks everyone for the wishes. Thanks to Edwin too to spend your time with us on that day itself. Thanks for everything friends. Love all of you.

Thanks to those who remember my birthday actually. And most of you are the people I haven't been contacting for quite a long time. Truly appreciate it. :)

Love life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hi!!!

    Been wanting to drop by and say hi. But always busy with work. You should be able to notice seeing that i seldom post the comics :D

    Anyway, it has been quite some time since your last update. So see you when I see you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha been busy with my internship. thanks for dropping by. I'll definitely update soon :) you too take care!

      Delete