Try

Haven't update my blog for such a long time. It's almost the end of November. Time past real quick and I can't even forgive myself for wasting so much of it.

I will try to update about my Taiwan trip during October and also some other events happening around October to November, after my final exam.

I'm here now just because I miss this space, and of course, I would like to share how I feel recently.

If you know me well, I'm someone who is very emotional at times. I am the kind of person who doesn't wanna leave home, or the people I've used to be with. Even people encouraged me to take part in some activities which required me to leave home, I wouldn't want to because I'm just a coward, a princess sitting at home everyday, where my family feed and take care of me.

But as I grow, I motivate myself everyday that I can do this and I can do that, all by myself. In college, I wanted to become part of the committee member of the accounting club but at the last minute I pulled out. This was what I usually do. After that, I have decided not to be so like a coward, I will do what I want. I need to and I have to take out my courage to do it.

For you, maybe I'm really a coward, you might be laughing at me. But for me, it's a big improvement I have day by day. I took part in the camp, the volunteer activities I joined (so many of them) and etc.

Few days back, I went to an internship interview. That was the first interview of my life, and I actually thought that I would pulled out last minute, but with the encourage of the person I love, I went, and I did it. He said, "you should at least try it. If you don't get the job, it's okay. You have earned the experience of interview." So I went. And yes, I'm happy with my decision because I get the offer from the company! Although it's just an internship but it's another big step I took. This will be my first job too. :D

Really proud of myself.

Moral of the story: don't give up easily, there's nothing you can't do without trying.

Thanks for all your support, family, friends and my love. I will continue trying.

Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment