Hello people! It's been a long time since I updated. It was like, last year! :D So sorry for this long wait but I think no one is waiting for any of my post other than myself. Seeing no changes on my blog everyday feels bored but I just don't have the will to update it.

I'll start with Happy New Year! Happy 2013!

Before I start with the new-year's story, I will update you with my just-married cousin which his wedding was on last year! He's the eldest guy among us cousins and he's married like finally! But this doesn't bring much changes to the family because as usual, they're like husband and wife already before marriage. Anyway, wish them live happily ever after~

After the big event of the year of our family, is the new year! Basically nothing special happen but once the 2nd of Jan was here, I had to go back to PJ - school reopen time! :/ Was feeling so sad to leave home. Although I could go back every week, but the feeling will still be there.

First of all, we started this semester with hectic timetable. They cut down the lecture hours but increase on tutorial classes and those stupid useless test-preparation classes. Other than that, our lunch time have also been cut down by 15 minutes which is now, we only have 30 minutes to have our lunch. Yeah, and by the way, the lunch break do not allow us to eat the food outside campus, or even go to the toilet because everything will be like RUSH RUSH and SO RUSH!

And next week by itself we'll have our first test of the sem. You know, our course always have exams. The whole year can have up to minimum 8 times of exams included the small and big ones.

Okay, it's too late now. And I don't know what to write already. Probably will come back another time, maybe after my test. :) Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment