Just now I met my senior at Jusco supermarket. She's still the same. Although I don't know her quite well, but yea, fate let us meet each other tonight. Or else I might still be wondering when will we meet again.
Then when I went to the first floor... My sister wanted to walk away and take something, so she asked me to look after her bag on the trolley. So as I was watching at it, an unknown man walk near the trolley, pull and push the trolley, I thought my trolley was blocking his way so I pulled it away. But when I looked up...OMG! Fan Kiat! Haha! Seriously long time no see man, my son. Then I told him at first I thought 'who is this uncle man?' Haha!
What a day. And I just wanna say, I'm home. :)
Miss my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment